Sunday, July 24, 2011

Top 10 Beauty Products Tag

I was tagged by the beautiful Nora Schu from Botoxey to do my top ten beauty products! Thank you lovely!

It was difficult to narrow down to just 10...so my Top 10 may or may not have been bumped to Top 11. Hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me. 

So without further ado, here are my Top 10 (eleven) beauty products:

--Covergirl Lashblast mascara--
--Shiseido eyelash curler--

--MAC Eyeshadow in Patina--
--Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Brunette--
--Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer-- 
(all have been depotted)

--Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm--
--Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronze in Gold n' Glitz--
--NARS Blush in Lovejoy--

--MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack--
--Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat--
--Armani Master Corrector in #1 Pink-- 

--Mineral Foundation. I use these three interchangeably: 
Pur Minerals, Laura Mercier, and Sephora Brand--

 I know I'm really late on the bandwagon doing this, so I would like to tag anyone else who hasn't done their top 10! I really enjoy reading other's top 10 posts...it's a great way to find some of the best products!
What are your top ten? Have you done this tag? If so, I'd love to read yours!

♥ ♥ ♥

8 comments:

  1. There's a whole bunch of great products in here!
    You know, I've never tried Lashblast?! I NEED TO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! What?! I cannot believe it. You really do need it in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing that I own on your list is Patina. And I loveeeee it all over for a hint of colour/sheen on its own. I also love to do a light wash of patina over a neutral/matte eye shadow look. It gives new dimensions.

    I also have been wondering about that eyebrow duo. I've never seen it in canada though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, Patina rulezzz. I agree, it has the best sheen..not a shimmer. A sheen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, i could not live without lasblast and my eyelash curler! those are right up on my list too :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leigh: I know, imagining a world without those two things seems pretty scary :) They are desert island products!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you won the 'versatile blog' award, I'm sure you have one already but I got my first blog award today and wanted to pass it along to you as you are one of my favs! Pop along to my blog and claim your button!xx

    http://glimmerandglossbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was once a enjoyment account it. Glance complicated to more brought agreeable from you! However, how could we keep in touch?
    best beauty products

    ReplyDelete