Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NOTD: Sally Hansen Barracuda

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great holiday weekend (if you're in the U.S. or Canada, that is)!

Last night, I decided to apply Sally Hansen Barracuda. It is a lovely robin's egg blue creme.

Left, no flash, right, flash:


I was hoping it would apply true to how it looks in the bottle, but it seemed to turn a little aqua (more China Glaze For Audrey, if you will) on me.

Regardless, I am pleased with how it turned out. I'm always game for an "ice cream cone color" polish, and Barracuda definitely fits the bill.

Have any of you tried this color? What do you think?

p.s. I've heard this color has been hard for some to get a hold of, but I've spotted it at Ulta, Target, and Walgreens. So if you're interested, those are some good places to start!

♥ ♥ ♥

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous blue for vacation and beach!!I love it on you!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ladies! I agree, it is reminiscent of the beach! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT blog! if you get the chance to check out mine i would really LOVE your two cents on it, especially in the most recent post. you are so inspirational and your opinions would mean so much! Thanks!

    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a calming and fun blue. I like it.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that outfit!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete