Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Big Sephora Haul (complete with feather hair extension)

I anxiously awaited the arrival of my Sephora package today (now 1.5 weeks ago..lazy blogger alert! But you already knew that). I squealed with delight as soon as I heard the doorbell ring. Squeeee!

Does anyone else get absolutely giddy when they receive mail?


I tore into the box with delight..and here is what I beheld:


 -Sultra Feather Hair Accents in Sunkissed-
-Sephora Mattifying Foundation-
-Donna Karen Cashmere Mist Deodorant-
-Dior Addict Lip Glow-
-Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Jo'Mina-
-Sephora by OPI polish in I Don't Bite-
-Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey-
-Eye Love Too Faced Kit (only available through the Sephora Beauty Insider program. It is a 500pt bonus)-
-MUFE Sens'eyes Eye Makeup Remover-
-Shiseido Eyelash Curler-
-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes in Tipsy and Exposed-

Here are some closer pics:

Illamasqua Jo'Mina and Sephora by OPI I Don't Bite:

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes in Tipsy and Exposed (I've worn Exposed for a week straight now. Perfect nude):

Eye Love Too Faced palette. I wish we could just buy this but as of right now it's only available as a Sephora Beauty Insider perk:

And here are some pics of the Sultra Feather hair extension in my hair:


It clips in with a little button-like closure pictured below. You just snap it at the root of a very small section of hair. It stays very secure. I've worn it about three times now and never felt like it was going to fall out. I like the freedom that this clip in extension offers. I can take it out or put in in anytime.


...So there you have a very belated haul. Better late than never, eh?

Have any of you tried a feather hair extension? Do you own any of these products?

I hope you all have a wonderful week..tomorrow is hump day! So we're halfway through :)

♥ ♥ ♥

13 comments:

  1. Wish we had Sephora in the UK! Am loving that Too Faced palette may have to go and grab one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily: I wish you did too! I can't believe it's not over there anymore. I love this palette, I bet you could find it on ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing haul! I've been wanting that Tarte Tipsy blush for so so long.

    Those extensions are SO CUTE!!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nora Schu: thank you! I've really been enjoying the feather :) Oh girl you won't regret it if you buy Tipsy, it's such a great blush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your haul!!!! I felt like I was the one who just hauled all this reading your post! :) Yes yes I go crazy when I receive packages, I even get excited when my fellow blogger ladies do lol I've been wanting one of those feather accents, it looks perfect on your hair! Jomina has also been on my list, it's stunning! Love the Stila blushes, of course, I'll check out Exposed next time I'm at Ulta :) Happy you could find the Too Faced palette, isn't it adorable??

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, I feel the same!! I got so excited today reading abt your Birchbox haul :) Thank you, I think this exact feather would look amazing in your hair! I think you would like Exposed. OMG I am loving the Too Faced palette, I'm so glad you turned me onto it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo all your items look so fun! i have tipsy too and really enjoy it. that sephora by opi polish looks really pretty. and ive always wanted to try out the shiseido curler.

    ReplyDelete
  8. kellyyes: thank you, I'm excited to try the Sephora polish, haven't used it yet :) Oh you would love the Shiseido curler, it's my favorite! I finally bought this replacement after years of using my 1st one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your haul huni!Everything looks gorgeous!the Tarte blushes and the palette!!aaww you make me want more!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Irene! Haha, you do the same thing to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa! This is a serious haul - love it! I basically want everything you got (no joke!) except for Tipsy and the TF palette because I have them too :) I love the feather hair extensions too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you, truth be told I hauled like this just so I could get the Too Faced perk! Thank you, I've been enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I have two things to say!

    A: That is an amazing haul, and
    B: How brilliant are those clip-in feather extensions??? You know, I've been toying with the idea for quite some time now, but not sure if I have the patience to find some and then buy the kit to attach them bla bla bla! These seem so effortless!! I need to google these asap!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete