Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Something every gal should have.


Hello everyone! How are you?! It's been so long!

 I'm happy that I got a bit o' blogging mojo back. There are many things I want to share with you, but for fear of overwhelming myself, I'm keeping this post to one item of business.

Today I felt the need to proclaim my love for this Minimergency Kit!


This tiny pouch houses 16 items that any lady might need in case of emergency. Here are the contents:


 Lip Balm, dental floss, breath freshener, emery board, clear nail polish, nail polish remover, hair spray, clear elastics, earring backs, stain remover, double-sided tape, mending kit, deodorant towelette, band-aid, tampon, and pain reliever. 

Here are some pics to try and demonstrate how small this thing is (it's 3.5" X 2" if you want exact measurements):

Fits in the palm of my hand.

 pictured next to a MAC blush (well dressed if you're curious). 

See? Pretty small, right? Knowing the size of handbag most of us lug around, I'm sure we could all add this in (along with the kitchen sink in my case) with no problem. 

If you're a weirdo like me and really enjoy perusing the "travel size items" section of your grocery store, you will absolutely love the Minimergency Kit. The geek in me gets a real thrill! I think this would be fabulous for travel or to keep in your car. It would also make a great little gift for your girlfriends!

I purchased this at Sephora for $13. Here is the link if you're interested. 

Finally, here is a gratuitous pic of me blogging just now:

This is in case you forgot who I am because I've been absent for so long ;)

I hope you have all been well!! I'm excited to make the attempt of catching up on your blogs!

What are your emergency beauty essentials?

♥ ♥ ♥

18 comments:

  1. I for one am delighted to see you on here!! Of all the stuff you have in your mini kit...I only carry bandaids. I know, I suck.

    PS. I love your eyebrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you pet ;) Delighted to be back! Haha you do not suck! That is all I used to carry around too. Thank you darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, I should get one of these, my stuff is all over the place in my purse. You look so pretty! What blush do you have on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are so nice, thank you! It is MAC Sincere. I also have on Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronze (which is one of my all time favorite highlighters/bronzers).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to blogosphere! So nice to see you blog again! What a cute little bag, with anything and everything a girl can need..Of all of these emergency products I only carry bandaids (I learned to carry it the hard way!) and lip balm :) Btw you look so pretty in your photo, loveee the hair as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks doll, me too re: bandaids! There is nothing worse than a blister on the back of the heel. Lip balm is an absolute must. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an incredible bit of kit! Wish they sold one in the UK! xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, it's pretty amazing all that stuff fits in that tiny little bag! Aww bummer I wish they sold them in the UK too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your pic! as a mama, i tend to have basically a lot more than normal. stain stuff, mini first aid kit, nail file, etc...ugh. it will be nice to actually have to use something one day though - but if not i've always been prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks D! Oh yeah I remember our conversation about this...haha bring everything around with us in the off chance we might need it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like such an excellent product, I wish they sold them where I live, would definitely snap one up straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wellcome back gorgeous!!Missed your posts!!and your pictures!You look amazing!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY!
    That's such a cute kit, I've heard about it before but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it!

    You look great :)

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holly Arabella: yeah I'm slowly finding out they're not sold everywhere...! I wonder if there's somewhere to buy online that ships internationally..?

    Irene: Thank you, you are such a DOLL!!! Thanks for the sweet tweet ;)

    Nora Schu: Thank you dear! I'm glad I hopefully refreshed your memory! It was a good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing Holly and I'm SO happy to see you're back in action!!!! ;)

    The kit seems like a brilliant and handy idea to have in your bag, everything you'll ever need in one place!! Which reminds me to add some painkillers and a small emery board in my "feminine products/tissues" case, I always find myself needing those items at some point on the go!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. SassyAgapi: thank you :)

    Tina: Oh Tina, you're so sweet! Thank you! Hopefully I'll be back again before months go by ;) Yeah thought this was a pretty smart idea too..glad it gave you some more ideas to put in your case! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  17. awww cute pouch!!!
    Follow your blog, dear ^____^

    ReplyDelete