Thursday, December 2, 2010

Accessories of the Week

 Hello dear friends! Hope your week has gone well so far...mine has been flying by! Is the time passing abnormally fast lately for anyone else?

Today I'm stopping in with a little accessories of the week post :)


 Tote Bag: Forever 21 (was only 16 bucks!)
Necklace: House of Harlow 1960
Leopard print shoes: Target
Notepad: Pier 1
Earrings: purchased locally, but you can find tons of these on Etsy!

Here's a closeup of the earrings and notepad. I love the notepad because a)  it's really cute, and b) it has a magnetic closure so the pages stay straight. It was under 5 bucks, so if you're looking for a cute little notepad to carry in your purse, go to Pier 1!

I love the earrings because of the color. They kind of remind me of China Glaze For Audrey nail polish, which is my favorite.


Lastly, it would be wrong if I didn't mention this other necklace because l literally haven't taken it off since I purchased it! It's a little sideways lightening bolt from Dogeared. I'm sure some of you are aware of how much I love Dogeared jewelry...it never lets me down.

 

So, there you have it! Very exciting as always ;)

Talk to you soon!

14 comments:

  1. I love both necklaces - house of harlow and dogeared!! The lightning bold is understated and cute all at the same time :) you have impeccable taste in accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tote bag. So cute. I have shoes like those ones too. Gotta love sweet shoes right.
    Dainty necklaces look so lovely on you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey 'twin'! :) Love your stuff, especially that House of Harlow necklace...I've been dreaming about it so long but MAC always gets in my way. Need to save up, cave and go for it! Very edgy and gorgeous at the same time! How does Nicole Richie come up with these great pieces?! :) Love your flower earrings too, adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I.Hate.You. Lol! Because, I love this post!!!
    The perfect leopard flats AND a HoH piece AND a lightning bolt necklace???
    Ok, from now on I 'm gonna ask u buy everything times two!!! Lol! ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I love the flats and the bag! :) I need to get myself a pair of animal print flats :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alexa P: wow how sweet, thank you so much!

    Suzy: totally! I love shoes, especially leopard print ones.a I'm so glad we both have a little leopard print in our lives..teehee

    Ebru: hey twinner!! haha I totally understand! I wanted this necklace for a long time, but finally caved when I got it for a good deal! I agree, totally love her designs! I want more...

    tina: hahaha, you are too cute! Why don't we live close by so we could easily raid eachothers stuff?? Wouldn't that be nice? You got it, everything x2 from now on! ;D

    Stravoula: oh thank you! Yes you need some animal print in your life too ;) it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I jsut love your post!!Those animal flats fabulous doll!!!
    And the earrings colour ...my fav too!!
    Enjoy them hun!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with your necklace! I've seen jewelry by Dogeared on asos.com before and loved it, but I never thought to look into the brand itself. When I clicked on the link, I knew I would be hooked for the next hour =)

    http://vibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies :) Vida: haha I understand!! I am always on that site for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice buys!:D The House of Harlow necklace is beautiful!:D

    Have a wonderful weeend!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Marie! Hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love those pumps, i feel like i'm missing out on target by being the UK, you get so many good designer collabs there! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your bag and necklaces!!So nice!!

    http://nothinglikefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete