Tuesday, November 23, 2010

School/Every Day/Typical OOTD


This pic was taken at the end of the day, so I'm not exactly fresh as a daisy (my sincerest apologies).

I wear stuff like this most days..I always love my grandpa sweaters, skinny jeans, and boots. I'm a pretty casual girl at heart.

Sweater: Urban Outfitters (old)
Black t-shirt: Target
Jeans: J Brand
Necklace: Lisa Taubes 5' gold fill


     

Boots: Minnetonka
Watch: Michael Kors
Rings (the closeup is bad I know..eek!):
Horseshoe Ring from Etsy (michellechangejewelry)
Copper Ring from Etsy (don't recall the seller)
Wedding Ring

What do your daily outfits usually consist of? Any key pieces you always go for?

Enjoy the rest of your week!

♥ ♥ ♥

15 comments:

  1. You are so freakin' cute! LOVE the sweater with those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you so much! Thank you, I really enjoy green and purple together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerrymarie: thank you!

    glam i am: thanks girl! glad to hear from you! Hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is so cute. I'm really drawn to green this year. Looking hot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You 're such a cutie pie with your gorgeous long hair!!! :)
    Now off to have a look at those rings, hehe! ;)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty! Cuuuute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Arlene! me too, I am really liking army or deep green lately! Green is always a good choice imo :)

    tina: oh you're such a sweetie pie for always leaving me the nicest comments! thank you OMG I love that seller on etsy, all of her stuff is awesome :)

    Thank you Nora Schu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your so beautiful! Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Jesse! You're such a doll. I am loving these boots too, except I've recently discovered they stain my white socks..oh well. a small price to pay, imo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are sooo cute!!! This is something I would totally wear too :) Love this outfit (and the hair of course! :p ) Hope you have a fabulous weekend girly! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks honeybun! Hope you're having a fab holiday weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty lady!! I love the outfit, we have very similar styles! I'm an 19 year old, also trapped inside grandma sweaters, and i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks sweetness. Great minds think alike ;) I'm wearing a grandpa sweater again today, striped but in different colors! Together we are 80 yr olds at heart.

    ReplyDelete