Saturday, October 16, 2010

NOTD: Orly Rage

Hello everyone! 

This is Orly Rage. I showed this polish in my last haul, and actually applied it a few days ago. All I gotta say is I'm in love.

I took a few pics because I wanted to show how it can change depending on the lighting. 


On the left it looks more rose, and on the right it appears golden.


This pic on bottom is what I would classify as most true to life.

To me, Rage is a hybrid of rose gold, yellow gold, and a tiny pinch of silver.

I highly recommend this one! It's very unique!

What polish have you been sporting lately?

♥ ♥ ♥

10 comments:

  1. Wow - I might have to go purchase this for myself. Amazing colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gold but not like wash out golds that they make nails look a mess!!!
    Instead Gorgeous and thanks for the swatch!!
    hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ifoundpablo & imogen: you girls must have it in your life, haha :)

    Blushingloves: yes! I agree, sometimes it's hard to find a gold that doesn't make the hands look dead! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo LOVE Rage! Looks so gorgeous with your skin tone as well! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! Must try it on asap!
    Great swatches love! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, you guys have to buy it!! I've been staring at my nails for days :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this is such a unique color! i've been loving metallics lately myself!

    ♥ Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! :)
    Please check out my blog if you get the chance. Any feedback is appreciated!
    www.lady-gabby.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those colours are so amazing! It seriously makes me want to start getting into nailpolish again. It just sucks how time consuming it is to paint nails :( Awesome choice in colours!

    ReplyDelete