Tuesday, August 10, 2010

In and Out: Numero Uno

I've seen a lot of bloggers do these types of posts, namely Lollipop26 who I'm sure you all know :) I felt like doing one today, hope you enjoy!

IN

The 30 Day Shred: This is a Jillian Michaels workout dvd for those of you who are unaware. I am currently on day 18, and am loving it! It's a good workout for me because I don't like to devote a lot of time to exercise (it's only 20 minutes). I find it easy to fit it into my day. And, it kicks my trash! I'm on level 2 for two more days and I am still huffing and puffing the whole time. I'm proud of myself that I have stuck to it for this long! I never stay with any exercise program!

Brightly Colored Sunglasses: My brother showed up at my door today with these Target shades for me! How nice is that? The pink/purple combination cheers me right up! I feel as though Barbie would be a fan of these :)


 Being a full time student soon: I just put my two weeks in at work and I'm going to attempt to be a very studious pupil this fall (taking 18 credits..eeep! Can I do it?) I'm really excited to be done with my job (although I'll still be able to pick up shifts if I need extra cash) and just push through school! We'll see how it goes...

OUT

Fall being just around the corner: I know this kind of contradicts my "Being a full time student soon" bit, but I am NOT excited for cooler temperatures. I am a summer girl through and through! I live in a mountainous place that gets really snowy, so I should be accustomed to all things wintery....but I'm not. Fall is pretty and all, but it's a precursor to winter, so it has a negative association in my mind :)

Breakouts: I'm certain this would be on most of your "OUT" lists, so there is no need for an introduction. I'm at the tail-end of a 2 week chin strap-area breakout session (that pesky hormonal jawline acne got the best of me!), and it was not pleasant. I think it could have something to do with my new cleanser, but the jury is still out on that. Do any of you break out when switching up the face routine?

So, there you have my first meager attempt at an In and Out post!

What are the INs or OUTs in your life? Do tell!

♥ ♥ ♥

9 comments:

  1. I love those sunglasses!

    Good luck with school! You're definitely going to be busy, but it'll be worth it in the end. I can't wait to go back. I'll probably be eighty by the time I graduate with my MPH/P. A. degree, but that's okay! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I need all the luck I can get ;) Thanks for following! I need to wear my smallcombe cuff bracelets more! I want the rose gold ones too! Hahaha I feel as though I will reach old age too before I get my degree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHATTTT??? I love Fall...the cooler temps allow for the best sleeps ever. But i understand where you're coming from. I wish working out was in for me :(

    PS you look really cute with those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks hunbun! True true, that is the one very good thing about cool weather! Hadn't thought of that..I never sleep better than when it's wintertime :) I know it's surprising, working out has NEVER been in for me! You should shred with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous babe! I am loving those sunnies!! So jealous that you got to leave your job for school! I would love to do the same right now =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks lovely! I'm really excited, been working all through school so far so I'm happy to be able to just get done once and for all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I super like your blog, im following. =)

    xoxo,
    www.shineyglam.blogspot.com
    (FASHION, BEAUTY & WELL-BEING BLOG)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking lovely with those shades hun!

    Speaking of weather, we 're in the middle of a week long heatwave here, so a bit of fall wouldn't be bad, lol!

    I need to step up my game with my studies too! We need to motivate each other!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must say, you're rockin' those shades! :)

    ReplyDelete