Monday, August 23, 2010

China Glaze Shocking Pink NOTD


I haven't painted my fingernails in ages, so I figured I'd bring the ritual back with a bang! I chose one of the brightest colors in my collection to do so. This is China Glaze Shocking Pink (one of their neon shades), and I love it! I've owned it for at least a year but haven't actually applied it til now.


As you can see, the picture on the left captures the neon aspect of this color better than the one on the right in which it just looks bright pink. Beautiful in either pic though, imo! I will say the pic on the left is more true to life.

Shocking Pink is a very summery shade, so I needed to squeeze in an application before fall begins (booo)! I'm hanging on to the last remnants of summer while I still can!

 What's on your nails today?

♥ ♥ ♥

16 comments:

  1. Shocking Pink is one of my favorite nail polishes and it really is shocking! lol It looks super cute on toes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, it is! Whenever catch the reflection of my nails I'm like whoa! I need to try it on the toes, can't believe I've never applied it til now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color, its pink and brightly colored, so pretty! Well today, i have red on my nails.

    xoxo,
    http://shineyglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I love it too! Oh pretty I love red, I have red on the toes right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color! It's so bright and pretty...perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this colour is so pretty very and appropriately named!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colour!! Definitely a great way to cling on to summer for a bit longer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!!this is a shocking pink indeed!!!Love it and it looks fab on you!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning shade sweetie, I 've been loving neons lately too!

    Great idea to show both photos, neons are a b**** to photograph (I need to find those settings that work with neon polish asap)! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shocking Pink is one of my FAVORITES to wear in the winter. :) I wish I collected more of this collection when it came out. I love each color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nora-Schu: Thank you, I love it :)

    Blushingloves: Thanks doll!

    tina_mbc: omg you couldn't be more right, it's sooo hard to get the neon to actually show! I think I took about 20 pics! Thank you love, I want to buy more of this range! xoxo

    alongcameaspyder: good idea to wear it in the winter! I hate cold weather so I will wear this to cheer me up! I think these colors are still available actually..seen them at Sally's recently!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow that's a hot pink color. Very fitting for the summer. Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great color I was going to buy this today !!! new follower hope you can follower too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this colour :) I have the other neon colour from china glaze :) Fantasy flip flop I think :D Gorgeous too hehehe

    ReplyDelete