Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Accessories of the Week


It's been months since I last did one of these posts, so thought it was about time to bust one out!

My most loved accessories of this week (month actually for most of these) are:


-Red by Marc Ecko Aphrodite handbag in Mustard-
-Pink/purple sunglasses from Target-
-White wayfarers from BP dept at Nordstrom-
-Sanuk Yoga Mat flip-flops-
-Purple plastic watch (bought from a UK website that I don't remember the name of now...)-


First off, I love this handbag..it is such a cheerful and bright color! Although it's not actual leather, it feels like buttah, which makes it very comfortable to wear. I bought this on the Mark Ecko website (link if you're interested) where it's already on sale, plus there is an extra 30% off all handbags right now! Was right around 35-40 dollars shipped..what a steal for a nice bag!


Next, I've been loving my sunglasses lately! I've worn these white ones all month, but if you read my last post you know I've been enjoying my pink and purple shades as well! Both pairs make me happy every time I wear them.


I know these Sanuk flip-flops are by no means glamorous, but they are BY FAR the most comfortable flip flops I've ever worn. They blow Havaianas out of the water, no battle. Maybe I'm getting old because I really cherish comfortable shoes these days :) If you're looking for plain flip flops that feel like walking on clouds, look no further. I have them in black and brown. LOVE!


I've been really enjoying my purple watch! It's a piece of crap quality-wise, but you can't really tell just by looking at it (or maybe you can..? haha) And it works fine, except it ticks quite loudly ;) Wearing it to work is great because I don't have to worry about it getting dirty. I've been drooling over the neon purple Toywatch that this is a dupe of, but didn't want to shell out the cash...and I love my cheapo version!

Well, that does it for now! I hope you're all doing really well and enjoying the tail-end of summer!

Are there any accessories that you can't get enough wear of?

♥ ♥ ♥

10 comments:

  1. love that bag! it really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is gorgeous!

    And the watch is cute, was it ASOS you got it from? Seen a few on there.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag, my sister would want to have one exactly like that!:D

    Happy Tuesday!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your white sunnies babe!
    I bet they 'd look great in photos against your hair colour! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that watch is absolutely adorable! i bet it makes a great statement piece for a lot of your outfits!
    Haute Californian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerrymarie: Thank you, yes it's almost blinding, ha!

    Kel: Thank you, I think it was from a site called Dorothy Perkins???

    Marie: thank you, Happy Tuesday to you as well! You should tell her about it, it's a good deal ;)

    tina_mbc: thanks doll, you're so sweet. I love them! Maybe that's why I'm so into white shades because of my dark hair. I should have posted some pics with them on..but my laziness got the best of me :)

    HC!: Thank you, it totally has been! I've been wearing it with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I like the purple sunglasses! Going to have to find them at my local Target.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3ate4: thank you :)

    alongcameaspydr: thanks girl, you need them! I wear them every day I love them so much :)

    ReplyDelete