Sunday, June 13, 2010

Neutral NOTD and a New Pretty Thing

Today I decided to try out something different and actually apply a neutral polish shade. This is Sephora by OPI Under My Trench Coat. I have to say I'm kind of in love with it. It's a beautiful golden taupe with subtle shimmer. It really warms up the skin!


The application was nice. You could get by with two coats, but I did three for maximum opacity.

I also wanted to show you my recent dressing table addition. I've been looking for some pretty decorative glass bottles, and I fell in love with these purple ones. I bought them and the glass tray while in California (at Roger's Gardens, if you're curious).



Have a wonderful evening/morning! I'm watching Toy Story 2 on tv right now and listening to the rain outside. Having a nice, relaxing evening :)

What's your favorite neutral polish?

xoxoxo

10 comments:

  1. I have yet to find a perfect neutral polish for me!:D

    Nice glass bottles, btw.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour looks really nice, cute name too.
    I don't own any neutrals but am waiting on a package to arrive with some new polishes including some neutrals, i wish it would hurry up, especially after seeing how nice your colour looks!

    Those bottles look super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie: You should try this one out, I love it! thank you :)

    Imogen: Thank you! I hope your package gets there soon, let us know what you get! I would love to buy a some more neutral shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that polish! Im adding it to my must buy list now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TaylorCristen: Thank you, I hope you love it like I do! I'm obsessed with this color lately. Very flattering to the skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this! I want it now! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I love the glass tray and glass bottles, so pretty and elegant! I wear lots of neutral shades on my nails, too, but at the moment - because it's summer - I'm into bright colours, esp coral. Nice blog, I'm your newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. tackyblueeyeshadow: You need it :)

    Cafe Bellini: Thank you! I'm usually into bright colors, we're opposite :) LOVE coral! Thank you for following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those glass bottles are so elegant, they would look lovely on most surfaces...and on my imaginary ideal vanity table, lol!

    The nail polish is subtle and chic and works great with your skintone... my fav neutral one is one by Sephora, I must blog about it...!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tina: yes, you must blog about it!! Now you have me so curious....:)

    ReplyDelete