Monday, May 3, 2010

Quick NOTD and My Favorite Nail Polish Remover!



Excuse my inferior manicurist skills, there are far better NOTD's out there than mine! Don't click to enlarge, haha :)

This is Barry M Nail Paint in Grey. I love this color! It's a dark smokey creme grey, quite unique actually. I thought I would snap a quick pic before I take it off as it's finally starting to chip. I love the quality of these polishes!

Oh, and just for kicks, I though I would throw in my favorite nail polish remover EVER.


These are the Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover Pads.

I like using the little single use pads because they're easy to travel with. No spills or messes. I've used many different brands of these pads before, all of whom claim that one pad gets the polish off all ten nails. They are obviously lying because I always have to use two.

But not with these bad boys! They really mean it when they say that one pad cleans all ten nails!

Love them!

Anyway, I hope you're all well! Have a great week!

What's your fave nail polish remover, if you have one?

xoxoxox

6 comments:

  1. Nails look lovely, I like this colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this grey & love it! I totally will have to look out for this np remover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like that color, a darker version of Metro Chic.:D

    I really don't have any fave nail polish remover.:D

    Happy Monday!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DangerouslyBeauty: thank you, I've really enjoyed it so far!

    VampiressDoll: I agree, it's so pretty :) You must buy the remover if you can find it! It's the best!

    Marie: Thanks Marie, yes it is similar, but has no purple/brown tone in it at all like metro chic does..I think I still love metro chic the most :) Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous grey shade!!!

    I 'm using brighter colours atm (having sth light and summery to look at always lifts up my mood), but this looks like the perfect shade for next fall/winter...!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. tina_mbc: indeed! I have already switched my polish to For Audrey, I need to have something bright now, too! I agree it will be amazing when winter comes round again (although I would be happy if winter were to stay away forever...haha)

    ReplyDelete