Monday, April 19, 2010

New Spring Sandals + Anthropologie Bedding

Hello dear friends!

I'm here today with some new sandals that I'm quite happy with.

Here we have Sam Edelman Hamilton sandals in leopard print and Seychelles Parade sandals in blue.


Both pairs are super comfy, and definitely have some pizazz. I know I'm going to get tons of wear out of them this summer.

I'm also really excited to report that I finally ordered some bedding from Anthropologie that I've had my eye on for quite some time. Here's a pic from the website:


This is called the Rosette Quilt, and I purchased it in grey. Needless to say, I'm in loooove and I'm so excited to receive it! I'll post some pics when it's actually on my bed :)

And, as an endnote, can I say that I've fallen in love all over again with OPI's Do You Lilac It? I have it on my toes (hence the absence of an actual NOTD), and it is truly the perfect shade for this time of year!

Here's a pic of it in the bottle:


Well, this was an interesting mix of a post! I hope you enjoyed it.

I also hope that you all have great week!

I'll be quite a busy bee with school, finishing up some end of semester projects...sigh. But, I'm almost done! Can't wait to have a week off before the summer classes begin :)


What's your favorite spring nail polish? Suggestions welcome as always.

xoxoxox

6 comments:

  1. Love both the sandals! Especially the blue ones! I can't wait to go summer clothes shopping! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bedding looks amazing! Let us know what it is like.
    Cute sandals aswell, the leopard print is great.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue sandals!:D And that bedding? Just darling!:D

    Have a great week, Holly!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia: Thank you! Yes, summer shopping is THE BEST! There is so much cute stuff out right now!

    Kel: I will be posting as soon as it's out of the packaging from the mail! Thank you! xox

    Marie: Thank you! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I spose it's no surprise that immediately after I saw the leopard gladiators, I started making outfits with them in my mind, huh? ;)

    Hope you have a nice and easy (regarding school) week!!! And think that you 'll have time to relax right after!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love those sandals! Sam Edelman makes some hot shoes lol. Your new bedding is gorgeous as well. Good luck with school! I can't wait for it to be over with as well. :) xx

    ReplyDelete