Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hello there! (Ulta Haul)

Wow, long time no blog from me! I hope you've all been well over the past three weeks? Missed you :)

Thought I'd get back in business with an Ulta haul...sounds like fun, right?

It was friends and family (20% off), so I had to restrain myself from buying to whole store. Do you girls ever spend more with a coupon than you would have without? I sure do. So sneaky these friends and family sales are..they prey on us poor & defenseless shopaholics!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy! Here's the loot:


-Crest Whitestrips Premium (on clearance)-
-Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Lip Plumping Treatment-
-Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume-
-Nivea Touch of Honeydew Shower Gel-
-Tigi Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo-
-Hot Tools hair clips-
-Essie Punchy Pink-
-OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy-
-Mario Badescu Drying Cream-
-Bonne Bell Lip Lites Glossy Tint in Watermelon Sorbet-
-Ulta Mini Tweezers-



Closeup of the nail polishes, Lip Lites, and Drying Cream


And, how cute are these pink polka-dotted mini tweezers?


I've been a diehard fan of Batiste Dry Shampoo for a long time now, so I thought it would be fun to try the Rockaholic out and perhaps do a little comparison?

Also, I'm really excited about the Neutrogena Lip Treatment. I've only used it a day but it reeeally smooths the lips out!

And, I had to buckle and buy the full size of Marc Jacobs Daisy because my little rollerball one I bought a few weeks ago is almost half gone.

Oh, and the Mario Badescu drying cream? I've heard from a few people that it really helps get rid of the hormonal jawline acne, which is what I usually get about once a month. Have any of you tried any Mario Badescu products? Let me know what you think!

Well, that does it for now!

Did any of you succumb to Ulta F&F this week?

xoxoxox

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul!:D

    I didn't go to Ulta but will do this week!:D Might get a haircut there!:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul:) I'd love to know what you think of the white strips. I have that OPI polish. It's lovely for every day use xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Marc Jacobs Daisy, it's such a great fragrance.
    Let us know about the Rockaholic dry shamp, I love Batiste.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie: I've never made use of their salon services, will be anxious to hear how you like your haircut from there! Thank you :)

    Jenny: I'm excited to use the polish! I actually have used these before and I love them..they're my favorite whitestrips cause they work the best..even better than the new "advanced seal" ones.

    Kel: I agree about Daisy! I've fallen in love :) Yeah I think I'm for sure going to have to do a comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word; you 're gonna love love love Punchy Pink! Hottest neon pink! Needs a good top coat though, cos it literally dries matte!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete