Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Favorites as of this moment.

Hello, everyone! Hope you've all been well!

I admit, watching the Olympics consumed most of my free time over the past few weeks. But, I'm back with a vengeance...and a "favorites" post. Hope you enjoy :)


I just can't get enough of these five products lately. Here we have: Tresemme heat tamer spray, MAC patina eyeshadow, Clinique high definition lashes mascara, Hard Candy blush in pinup, and Juicy Couture viva la juicy perfume.

And a little blurb on each product:


Clinique high definition lashes- I am loving this mascara for bottom lashes especially. It has a really unique brush, pictured here:


As you can see, it has one side as a traditional mascara wand, and the other is more of a comb. I love this as you can brush through at first with the normal wand part, then really define certain areas with the comb. It's precise enough to really get at those small bottom lashes. It stays put all day as well.

MAC patina eyeshadow- I can't believe I never owned this until recently. It is a gorgeous taupey golden brown, and I can imagine anyone looking great with it on! I have worn it everyday with espresso in the crease. Fabulous. Would also pair amazingly with satin taupe. This is a must have!


Tresemme heat tamer spray-
this is an excellent heat protectant that makes my hair feel like silk! I use it every time I blow dry and it smells amazing and really helps hold whatever style I do! I am the girl that hardly uses hair products at all, but I am in love with this. It's really cheap too.


Hard Candy blush in pinup-
Here's a close up:


As you might be able to see, there is slight bronze veining within this gorgeous peach color. This adds an amazing sheen to the skin. For those with darker skintones, this would be a stunning highlight. I've been wearing it a ton and want to try other colors!


Juicy Couture viva la juicy-
This is a wildly popular fragrance, one of those smells that if I caught a whiff of anywhere, I would know exactly what it was. I love to pair it with my signature MAC turquatic perfume, hence making a more unique fragrance. I love this combo lately! And the cute little roller ball is great for travel and also if you don't want to commit to buying a whole bottle.

Well, that concludes my favorites for now! What is your fave product of the moment?

9 comments:

  1. that mascara is amazing! I loved it when I had it, clinique makes amazing mascaras!! Their high impact mascara is really good to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do have good mascaras! I liked the naturally glossy one, too! I should check out that high impact, thanks for the rec :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hard Candy blush looks gorgeous! I love peach blushers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of that blush, and the mascara too. Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mascara looks great! Love the comb. And the blusher looks great - I love a good peachy colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving Patina at the minute as well:) I wear it every day in my crease with brule all over the lid. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that heat tamer too, I use it nearly every day. Love the blush!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, Patina is on my wishlist already!

    And I 'm most intrigued by the mascara, the wand looks ideal for both application and separation/clump removal!
    Definitely sth to keep, even after you 're done with the mascara!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love MAC Patina too! And that mascara wand sure looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete