Monday, January 25, 2010

Accessories of the Week

Time for another accessories post (as I never tire of doing them)! Hope it's cool with y'all :)

Scarf: Bindya
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Lisa Taubes


I got this gorgeous purple scarf last weekend at Nordstrom. My mama bought it for me...isn't that sweet? It has cursive words written on it, such as "joy", "peace", "happiness"...stuff like that. I'm not crazy about the words but when I have it on you can't even tell what they say. The material is sooo soft as well.


I've been wearing my Michael Kors watch a ton. I received this as a gift for Christmas, and I have really enjoyed it! It goes with anything, and is really light, so I can hardly tell it's on my wrist.


Next up, I must say that I've been loving my "Lorraine necklace" :) I'm sure most of you know that she has these necklaces up for sale on her blog. I bought the 5ft sterling silver, and I'm going to get the gold one as well when I save up some pennies.


As a random sidenote, I just wanted to add that I still have my mini pink Christmas tree up in our bedroom. It's the only Christmas decoration left, and I just can't seem to take it down! It's just too cute (and tacky) for me to part with just yet. I know, I'm totally lame.

What have you been loving lately? Do you have any lingering Christmas decor?

9 comments:

  1. I love the Michael Kors watch! and the purple scarf is lovely. What great gifts!

    (Don't blame you for keeping the mini tree up, tacky and really cute! and pink!!)

    Kel
    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that purple scarf:) Such a beautiful colour. All our Christmas decs are down. Pnce Christmas is over I just *need* to get rid of them lol. Love your tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them! The necklace is gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The christmas tree is still up, baubles and all :) oh well, suppose we wont have to bother setting it up next year lol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kel: I know, I love pink! If it was any other color I think it would be gone by now, haha :)

    Jenny: Thank you, yeah everything was taken down the first of january for me, except for this thing. I think I just like the color too much :)

    tackyblueeyeshadow: thank you, I've been enjoying it so much! You should get one, too!

    DangerouslyBeauty: Oh good, I'm not alone! Haha, yeah we'll have a lot less trouble when the holidays come around again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stripped my Christmas decs out on 27th Dec! As soon as Christmas is over I'm all about my birthday and don't like the two to clash! So cute that you still have a mini tree up!

    Love the scarf, by the way. I really like the script print. And what a necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving everything!! That watch is gorgeous! The necklace looks amazing on you as well, perfect length. I still need to order mine, hopefully she didn't sell out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA You got the "Lorraine necklace"! If I had more money I would have bought the silver & gold 5ft one too! I need to wait and figure out my finances but definitely want that necklace. I love how simple yet it makes a simple outfit look classy. :) Love your Michael Kors watch too! Lovely post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love everything!
    Thank god we don't live nearby, or I 'd be at your place sneaking inside your closet all the time! Lol!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete