Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tunic Time

Do you ever walk into a store and zone in on one type of clothing without meaning to? Apparently it was Tunic Day when I went to H&M a few weeks back, because that's all I bought.

Show and tell, here we go!

Number one: The black sweater knit tunic. I love the knit on top. This is going to get lots of use this winter because it's so versatile and basic.


Closeup of the top part:


Number two: the color striped tunic. This is a sweater material as well and is quite cozy. I love the stripes and I don't know if you can tell from the photo but it's elasticized under the bust. I bet it would look cute with a belt! It must have been mashed in my closet, it's a bit wrinkly looking, sorry :)

And lastly, the plaid, button up tunic. I love this, it's comfy but it ties at the waist so it has some shape.


All three of these could be worn with skinny jeans, leggings, tights, whatever really!

Hope you enjoyed this dorky little post! I've got to get back to my Jonathan Taylor Thomas movie on tv, haha! I'll Be Home For Christmas, anybody? Or any old school JTT fans out there?? You know I had about six JTT posters up in my room when I was 11. Ah, the good 'ol days!


Have a great rest of your weekend! x

4 comments:

  1. omg JTT! I used to love him. What a cutie! Was he on Home Improvements or something like that? I loved that show.

    The striped tunic is lovely and the detail on the black one is really cute.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love those tunics, very cute hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria: Thank you! Yeah Home Improvement! I fell in love with JTT on that show :)

    CocoBella: Thanks Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff, especially the plaid one, I 've been looking everywhere for sth similar!!! :)
    Love your hauls!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete