Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NOTD

If I'm being honest, I rarely paint my fingernails. I love the look, but the bottom line is that I'm just a lazy piece and never get around to it! So, I thought it was worth it to snap a pic of my nails actually painted! I am wearing the very popular Sephora by OPI's Metro Chic.

I'm sure you've all heard of this color and seen loads of pics, so sorry to shove Metro Chic in your face once again :) I've owned this since the beginning of the summer, but never actually worn it! I'm pleased to say that it is gorgeous and think it's the most perfect mix of lavender, grey, and a bit of brown.

Do you own Metro Chic or have anything similar? I find myself attracted to colors like this so if you have any suggestions, just let me know!

Hope you guys are having a good week so far!

xox

4 comments:

  1. I don't mind Metro Chic being shoved in my face as I will never be bored of looking at it! It's one of my faves! lol

    It looks lovely on you btw, you should paint your nails more often! If you like Metro Chic then you would probably love OPI You Don't Know Jacques. I own that one too and it's gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED to buy this after seeing it look so amazing on so many different people :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I love this shade and it's probably one of my most worn nail polishes (at least among the OPI ones)! Looks gorgeous on you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love this colour. I might have to seek it out.

    I usually have my nails painted, I'm a little obsessed if I'm honest! I think it's the perfect way to cheer yourself up.

    ReplyDelete