Monday, November 16, 2009

A Genius Invention

I really felt the need to post about this because I think it's the coolest thing since sliced bread. This thing right here, is a fabric shaver. Yeah, I'd never heard of one either. Let me enlighten you.



This is basically a battery powered gadget that shaves all of the fuzzies off your clothes. You know when fabrics start to "ball up" over time with repeated washings? This can happen often to sweaters I've noticed. These ruin the texture of the fabric and make it look old and fuzzy. Sad!

Enter the Evercare Fabric Shaver, and you never have to deal with those pesky little ball-ups again!

You simply turn it on, run it over the fuzzy areas, and it shaves them off and catches them inside, leaving your fabric smooth again. You just have to empty the shavings every once and a while. I used this on one of my favorite sweatshirts and it took care of all of the fuzzies! It's like a new sweatshirt. If you use this, your clothes will look better for longer! All of my forever 21 clothes can be worn beyond one wash cycle now! Yessss!

I wish i could have posted a before and after pic, but I didn't realize how great this thing was until after I had used it...sorry, you'll just have to take my word for it.

Another nice thing about this product is that it's inexpensive. It's under 10 dollars, I believe. You can buy it at most stores as far as I know; I got mine at Target.

Have any of you tried this?

:)

4 comments:

  1. of course. my mom had one back in the day. glad to see you've discovered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I wish you had informed me sooner about this little gem. Isn't that what friends are for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I actually have not heard of one before. But it sounds like I could use one for a few items in my closet! Thanks for letting us know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! i have this exact thing! its awesome. the clear plastic covering for it keeps falling off though :( great product

    ReplyDelete