Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Quick Eyeliner Tip


If you're like me and you love lining the waterline of your eyes, but are sick of it fading and smearing and collecting in the corners within a few hours, give this trick a try!

All you do is use a little dab of Too Faced shadow insurance (or UDPP) on a q-tip and swipe it on the waterline (I put some under my eye as well), let dry, then apply your liner as usual! I use the Sephora waterproof liner and then put MAC carbon eyeshadow over, and it lasts all day! It didn't bleed under my eyes at all (and it normally always does). It did fade a tiny bit by the end of the day, but it just disappeared, rather than collect somewhere. Fabulous!

I learned this little trick from the boards at MUA. I am so happy I found this bit of info because the waterline is normally an area that you ALWAYS have to touch up. This prolongs the wear of your liner immensely. Try it!

Have you tried this? Do you have any tricks for making your liner last all day? Let me know!

:)

4 comments:

  1. wow thanks so much for that tip! i'm definitely going to try it out :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Sarah! I hope it works just as well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's such a good idea.. thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete