Monday, October 12, 2009

Lashblast Length Review/Comparison

Hey everyone!

This is a review of my recent purchase, lashblast length. I decided to do a bit of comparison/contrast with the regular lashblast, as it is one of my favorite mascaras.

Here is a pic of the brushes:
lashblast length on left and regular lashblast on right


As you can see, the lashblast length on the left has a much longer and narrower brush. It still has the plastic bristles, but they are a bit longer and finer than the regular lashblast.

I like the lashblast length, but I can't say that I love it. To me, it is a very natural mascara. It does lengthen, but doesn't thicken (probably as the name implies, duh) at all. When I was brushing it on, I didn't even feel like any product was coating my lashes. It doesn't have any of the drama of the regular lashblast that I know and love.

Here is a pic of lashblast length with two quick coats:


As you can see, it isn't the most dramatic mascara. To me, it hardly looks like I have anything on.

I personally like dramatic lashes, so I added one coat over the lashblast length with the regular lashblast and this is what I got:

This is why I like the regular lashblast so much. Just one coat and it majorly pumps up the volume and length.

I personally wouldn't repurchase the lashblast length, as I like the almost false lash effect when wearing mascara. This did not accomplish that look for me. If you are one that likes a very natural, separated, fluttery look, I would recommend the lashblast length. It's actually a good mascara, but I would have to put on about 10 coats to get it how I like it.

I hope this review was helpful! If you have any more questions, please ask!

Thanks for reading! xoxox

5 comments:

  1. Wow your lashes look amazing!! Gorgeous eye color as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see much of an effect with the lashblast length, but your lashes after the regular lashblast coat look INSANE!!! Great for a dramatic look! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tina_mbc: I totally agree, the regular lashblast is the best. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY gosh, you have the prettiest, longest and curliest lashes, amazing no matter which you use!

    We'll be back!
    Come follow us @ TBAG
    Sleep tight! xx

    ReplyDelete