Sunday, October 11, 2009

Clothes Haul

What would Saturday be without a bit of shopping?

Today I went to a tiny local boutique and picked up a few things. I thought I would share them with you, if you don't mind!

Here's the loot:

Flower print tunic:


Grey/green utility vest:


Grey menswear vest:


Cream scarf:


I also dropped into Sally's for the purpose of buying some Batiste. I'm almost out of my current can and I usually buy two at a time. If you're not familiar with Batiste, you can read my review here. It is a dry shampoo and is pretty much the best stuff ever.


Side note: I've noticed that U.K. ladies use the word "vest" as what Americans would probably call a "tank top". What is the word that you U.K. gals use for what we call a "vest" in America? I'm very curious. Enlighten me please if you read this :)

Well, that does it for today! Have you had any good buys lately?

4 comments:

  1. probably waistcoat :) in answer to what we uk girls call what you call a vest :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, waistcoat! Nice! Thank you, Lizzie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally in love with your tunic and scarf!

    ReplyDelete