Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back with a Vengeance

Yep, the bangs are back in full force! I just read Saskia's post about her new bangs, they look way cute! Incidentally, I also got the fringe back myself this very day!

I had self-proclaimed "horse hair" until today (don't think I've cut my it since March? I know, inconceivable) when I finally decided to get a trim. Over the past week or so, I've been taking a poll from friends and fam on whether to cut my bangs back or not. I had bangs at the beginning of this year and really enjoyed them, but am inherently lazy so it's hard for me to "do" them every day. I'm kind of a roll out of bed, put on some slap real quick and not give my hair a second thought kind of gal...so I needed input from my homies.

The majority of them said to bring the fringe back, so here I am with the new 'do. (I still feel like a geek taking pics of myself, by the way!)



What do you think? Are you into bangs? Do you have them now or have you ever had them?

xox

14 comments:

  1. Love the haircut! You are rockin' the bangs!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I would definitely get bangs if mine looked like yours <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @glam i am: Thank you! I've seen your freaking gorgeous hair (on your blog), and I'm quite confident you could pull them off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um WOW! I wish fringes looked like that on me! Unfortunately I am lazy with hair as well, I find it such a pain to do, I think it's because I have SO much. But that looks freakin gorgeous!
    How do you keep your hair so shiny!
    Melissa,
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely the cut really suits you if i looked like that with em i would get mine back too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look soooo pretty on you!! I wish I could pull off bangs .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really suit your fringe:) I used to have one and lovet it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww this look so pretty gurl :D
    i have always had such shorth side bangs and would love to try such bangs 2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look real nice on you ! Pretty photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS. Thanks for your commnt, yes, get Feline, I am loving it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Melissa: Maybe I will! And I really don't have any secrets about my hair, I think it's more of the texture of it that makes it look shiny. It's very fine and straight and I don't color it and probably wash it about 2 times a week. Other than that, there isn't much to it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look stunning!!!
    I don't think I could pull it off myself, but LOVE it on you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete