Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Newfound Love (Alternative to Fix+!)


If you've always wanted to try MAC Fix+ but are put off by the price, try out Mark Mist Opportunity! It's basically the same thing, but it's $8 versus the $18 of fix plus. And, it's twice the amount (6.7 oz versus 3.4 oz)! Deal alert! :)

I love to spray this on in the morning to wake my puff-face up! I also use it to freshen my makeup during the day, and after cleansing my makeup off as a toner. You can spray this on your brushes before applying eyeshadow or blush to intensify the color. And, I just barely sprayed it (very lightly) into my dried out fluidline to revive it and it worked a charm! As I'm sure many of you know, there are many uses! It smells great too, it has a kiwi/grapefruit scent. I'm about ready to buy a backup I like it so much!

I've been having great luck with Avon products lately! I had no idea they had such good stuff, and they have sales all the time. I have another Avon review or two coming up, so stay tuned if you're interested!

Have any of you tried this product?

xox

2 comments:

  1. I blogged about this also, I love it too, I sell MARK they have some good stuff!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @For the Love of Makeup: Yay I'm glad you love it too! I am just starting into the brand. I love the hook up liquid liner! I'm excited to try more :)

    ReplyDelete