Monday, September 7, 2009

Backups Only


Pictured above are all of my backups. The word "backup" in beauty terms means a product in waiting that will be opened when the same item you're currently using is finished up. I usually buy backups when I can get a deal on them (i.e. Lashblast in a 3 pack at Costco..score!) Sometimes I can't believe I have this big bag of stuff that hasn't even been touched! But, it is comforting to know that I will get around to using all of it (eventually). :)

What do you have backups of? Are there any limited edition/discontinued items you have that you wish you had a backup for?

Hope you guys are having a good day/night! And, for those of you located in the U.S., Happy Labor Day! :)

3 comments:

  1. I dont really have any backups on purpose...the only duplicate I have at the moment is another Studio Finish concealer, only because I thought I had lost the first one, and the day after replacing it I discovered it again! Oh well. I wish I had tones of backups like you, but it seems to take me ages to get through anything haha. And I usually just like to hunt down something new when I finish a product. Hope you are having a nice day.
    Melissa,
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh because I'm exactly the same! I have a whole drawer of back-ups - everything from cleansing cloths and cotton wool to moisturiser and make-up...and I wonder why I can never get through everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Melissa: Thats funny because I wish I was more like you! Cause I buy backups for stuff and then I end up wanting to buy a new product in the end. So backup wasted. Haha

    @Blogspot Beauty: Haha I didn't even think of my skincare backups! I'm glad I'm not alone in this predicament! :)

    ReplyDelete