Sunday, September 13, 2009

Accessories of the Week

It's definitely been more than a week since my last accessories post, but better late than never, right? The truth is, I've been a bit boring lately. Nevertheless, I have a few pieces to show you from this last week, if you're interested:


I have my little deer necklace from Urban Outfitters, my long silver heart necklace, two cream beaded bracelets (from who knows where), and the cream ring from H&M. The silver heart necklace hits just below breast level and I've been wearing it with just about everything recently.

Closeup of bracelets and ring:


And a closeup of the little deer:


This necklace holds sentimental value for me because this is the first gift my hub ever gave me a few years back when we were dating. He picked it out all by himself, how presh!

Sorry this accessories post was a bit on the sparse side :)

Hope you are all well! x

5 comments:

  1. Love these accessories posts!! Great stuff. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i agree better late than never! :) and i really like the deer necklace your hub has good taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey..love your blog
    The deer necklace is soooo cute
    You just have a new follower, feel free to say hi or send me a comment on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete