Friday, September 25, 2009

Accessories of the Week (plus a bargain!)

It's that time yet again for my accessories of the week!

Here we have gold bangles (a mix of costume jewelry from my grandmother and some from forever 21), locket necklace from banana republic outlet, charm bracelet from shopintuition (brand is called iluck), and unicorn stud earrings from urban outfitters (a sweet gift from a friend a few years back).

Here's some closeups so you can see the detail if you're so inclined:




And that's it, but there is one more thing: these grey skinny jeans I bought recently from forever 21! I've been looking for a cute pair of grey jeans but to no avail until I spotted these....for an insanely low price of $12.50! Yessss! I don't think I've ever bought jeans in my life for that price.

The denim is nice and thick, and they have stretch in them too! Perfect! I'm excited to wear them this fall and winter (although, it makes me feel sick even typing the word "winter"....bleh).

Have a great weekend everyone! xox

5 comments:

  1. I like the charm bracelet! It's really cute.

    Aah winter is coming!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Victoria: Thanks! I know I can't stomach the thought of cold weather...noooo! haha xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. everythings realllly gorgeous. i love a bargin ! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the accessories you buy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! Love the bangles and the long necklace! great blog! Please check out my fashion and lfestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com. Follow mine as i will yours! xo

    ReplyDelete