Monday, August 31, 2009

A worthy investment.


Just last week I finally buckled and bought my second tube of Lilash. This is definitely a product that I cannot be without. I got it for 119.99 on ebay from an excellent seller (let me know if you want the name).

I started using Lilash on January 1st of this year, and it is seriously some amazing stuff! It has strengthened and lengthened my lashes immensely and I recommend it to anyone! I would have posted my progress but I didn't start this blog till the end of May, when I had already been using it for about 5 months. I can do a full review if anyone is interested.


Another little tidbit: I decided to try out Olay's beauty fluid. The big reason for my purchase is that my mom tells me my great aunt Jo (who still has the most beautiful skin in town) has used Olay beauty fluid and Dickinson's witch hazel toner all these years! So I'm trying out the "Aunt Jo skin regimen" for a while. And you know what? So far, so good. This moisturizer sinks in really well and doesn't leave a greasy film. I'm really loving it. But I think it's to soon to declare it my holy grail...but I will keep you updated for sure.

Well, that is all for today! Have any of you used either of these products? Thoughts? :)

One more thing: Thank you for reading! I also really appreciate your comments! It makes my day!

xoxoxox

8 comments:

  1. I've been using that Olay Beauty Fluid for a month now & I love it. You're right it's not greasy at all! LiLash sounds amazing..I may have to try it now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Olay Beauty Fluid is more in my price range at the moment than the Lilash. Whew--119.99 is still steep for me. I'd love to read your full review of both if you're up for writing them, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting Lilash for a while but it is such a lot of money. I would love if you could do a review on it. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cocobella: Oh I'm glad you like the beauty fluid! My skin is liking it so far, hopefully it will continue to work well!

    @faith120604 and QueenPenelope86: Yeah it's a bit steep in price for sure :) Def. something to save up for! I will review both products for you then! Thanks for your input! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a link for the seller of Lilash on Ebay, really would like to try and love your results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Senna: Thank you! Here is the link: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/beautylagoon

    Good luck! I'm excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ellamarie! Lucky me for stumbling upon your blog, love it and added you to my favorites! Can't wait to try the product although I have been a tiny bit scared for discoloration seeing your results makes me believe it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Senna: Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy my blog, it means a lot to me cause I'm pretty new to this! And, I understand about the fears with products like this. I believe it's important to do all the research you can before you buy. I researched for months before taking the plunge and deciding on lilash. I think I do have a very slight discoloration on the lid from it but it's not noticeable in my opinion. And yeah it is worth it to me in the end! xox

    ReplyDelete