Friday, August 28, 2009

Tag: I Think You're an Awesome Girl!


Thanks so much to the beautiful CocoBella for tagging me! Okay, rules are that you list 10 random facts about yourself and then tag ten blogs. Here we go!!

1. I have an obsession with 80's music, clothes, trivia...what have you. Nothing fires me up like listening to Hall and Oats, Eurythmics, Flock of Seagulls, Genesis, and the list seriously goes on! I was only alive for about 6 years of that blessed decade but it will forever resonate in my heart. :)

2. If I were a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle I would for sure be Michelangelo.

3. My favorite Michael Jackson song is "Dirty Diana". I have pretty much all of MJ's albums and I thought I was going to marry him when I was a little girl. RIP!

4. My favorite movie is "Sixteen Candles".

5. I have a paralyzing fear of spiders. I literally cannot kill them and I can't handle it knowing they're alive in my house. If worse comes to worse, I will get up on a chair, spray them with hairspray until they're immobilized, then put a bucket on top, and leave it for someone to kill later. I do this whole process shrieking and screaming the whole time. This is a serious problem.

6. I'm not really into Twilight. I read the first book and stopped there. Don't hate. I'm still planning on reading the rest of them but haven't gotten around to it just yet...

7. I love to dance! I used to dance when I was in high school and younger but haven't really done it since. I miss it. But I love going out dancing too! It's one of my favorite things.

8. I would move to Europe in a heartbeat if the opportunity came up.

9. My favorite clothing store is Zara, although I don't have one even close to me. They're the best in Europe (when I went to Spain there were Zara's on every corner)! This is why I must move there.

10. I don't have one favorite color, although I would say I lean towards anything bright. Bright pinks, purples, and aquas are right up my alley.

Alright, here comes the tagging part! Please forgive me if I am double tagging you:

Rosaly
Emma's got the uglies
Blogspot Beauty
WinterBlossom
Lydia
Hannah Ellen
AquaHeart
Lu
Lauren
Shifa

Hope you guys are excited for the weekend! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. fanks 4 the tag hun! I'l do it soon :D yayy :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80's stuff is the best!! & I want to move to Europe toooo :)xx

    ReplyDelete