Wednesday, June 24, 2009

White hot!

I've been a bit absent recently. Two weeks since my last post, wow! What a lazy piece I am! I won't patronize you with excuses. :)

I'm really excited about two things I got recently so of course I must share them.

A. Number 1: My new Michael Kors watch!!!!! I'm in love with this thing! I got it as a gift from my beloved. Isn't that awesome? It's so beautiful and I'm obsessed with it and wear it every single day!



I saw this on lollipop26's blog and immediately went searching for it. I've always wanted a white watch and I love the gold detailing on this one. White and gold together is such a good combo!


Next, I got some white and gold sandals to match. :) They were quite the bargain, too. 20 bucks! Got them at this cheap shoe store in the mall, and I'm quite impressed.






They are very reminiscent of my black and silver dolce vita sandals, so I thought I'd picture them together. I wear my dv sandals every day, so it will be nice to have these to switch up the color a bit. And these were a fraction of the price of the dv ones. Yes, they are more cheaply made but I think I'll get some good wear out of them this summer. Nice!

I hope you're all doing well! I'll be back again sooner than later. You know when you just get in those lazy, uninspired modes? That's kind of what happened to me. Plus, since my spring term ended, I've been catching up on some reading. Read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time if you haven't already. It's a good one.
Talk to you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment