Monday, June 1, 2009

Show us where you blog tag!

OMG I totally got tagged to do something! This is so cool! :)

I was tagged by the lovely Marie at http://www.marie-loves.blogspot.com/!

The rules:
1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space
3. Tag five other bloggers to show their blogspots
4. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.


So, this is the place where I'm blogging today
:

As you can see, my setup is so glamorous! I like to sit at our little bar in the kitchen sometimes because the counter is a good height for typing. Otherwise, I like to blog on the good ol' couch.

What are you wearing right now?

You guys are gonna think I'm just too cool cause I'm blogging in the ugliest gray sweatpants known to man and a huge t-shirt with the word "COLLEGE" emblazoned on the front. Yes, just "college". One word. Hotness!

What's the last thing you read/are currently reading?

Hmmm...Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali. I'm reading it right now and I'm enjoying it so far.

Do you nap alot?

Oh, I'm kind of a champ when it comes to napping. Love it! But, I definitely don't do it as often as I'd like. I just can't do the power naps, you know. Gotta invest a solid 3 hours into that nap so...no I actually don't nap alot.

Who was the last person you hugged?

My husband. I love hugs.

What's your current obsession/addiction?

Oh wow I have a few. I love "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" right now. Guilty pleasure! And, I just started blogging and I think it's awesome! I also go on youtube/makeupalley/blogspot/twitter pretty much daily to fuel my beauty product addiction. And, the love of shopping is a permanent problem. I can't be helped.

What's for dinner?

Tonight I picked one of my bestest friends up from the airport and we went out for mexican! Yum yum yum. But I'm still so full that I look like I'm with child.

What was the last thing you bought?

Two shirts from forever 21. Love that store for the cheap finds.

What are you listening to right now?

The sound of my husband watching "House Hunters International". And the air conditioning. It is the loudest AC ever. Like, airplane loud.

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Oh geez, so many to choose from! I think it would be cool to be able to teleport. Or fly. Or fast forward through work.

What is your favorite weather, and why?

I know this is probably the popular choice, but I of course love summer weather in general. I'd be content if snow didn't exist.

What time do you usually get up?

I'm ashamed to say it, but 10:30am....ish?? Don't hate! :) I just love sleep! I'm terrible, I honestly have to set my alarm to wake up by 10. I'm just a nocturnal gal I guess! I don't have class till noon and I only work evenings so there you have it.

What is your most challenging goal right now?

School, school, school. Someday I'll have my degree! I've dragged it out way too long and I just need to bite the bullet and finish up quick!

Say something to the person who tagged you!

Hello Marie! I feel so honored to be tagged, thank you! I'm not going to lie, your blog is awesome and hilarious! I seriously have had some big belly laughs when reading! You're the coolest! xoxoxoxoxo

If you could have a house- totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?

I'm gonna say somewhere in Spain. I went there for study abroad a few years back and I literally almost missed my flight back home on purpose.

Favourite vacation spot?

If I have to choose, California. Not too exotic, but I love going there. I have some family there too so we've always got a free place to stay! Bonus. And to tell you the truth, I actually just love to travel! I have lots of favorite destinations.

What is your favourite item of clothing?

I love flowy tops and skinny jeans any day of the week.

Favourite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others?

I have this pair of studded flat dolce vita sandals that have got some serious love!

Name one thing you cannot live without?

Cheese Alert: My hub. He's my love.

What time is bed time?

If' I'm being honest, 2am lately. I've gotten into a bad cycle here.

If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning, where would it be?

Laying out on the beach, no battle!

Okay, I tag:

Mizzworthy at http://www.mizzworthy.blogspot.com/

Winterblossom at http://www.winterblossom7.blogspot.com/

Lydia at http://www.misslmscott.blogspot.com/

Ari Michelle at http://www.frugalfabulosity.blogspot.com/

Natticute at http://www.natticute.blogspot.com/

And, I just wanna say thank you so much to my followers! I have 9! oh my gosh I'm so amazed that anyone would want to read! Love you all! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Awww your very welcome! I cant wait to read new posts of yours!

    "Yes, just "college". One word. Hotness!"

    Belly Laugh coming back at you!
    Mxxx

    ReplyDelete