Thursday, May 28, 2009

Let's start this out right with some haulage.

I can't believe I have my own blog! This feels kind of funny....:)

I thought I'd get crackin' on it with with a bit of a haul! That's always a good place to start, right?

So, it's kind of a mixed bag. I got a few things from MAC and two other items.

I'm sure you're already sick of hearing about MAC style warrior, and to tell you the truth, I have been passing on a lot of MAC collections lately. But, I just could not resist these two shadows! The colors are lovely. On the left we have vibrant grape (satin) and bright future (veluxe pearl) is on the right:




There were also two lipsticks that I have been wanting for quite some time, but they are always sold out everytime I happen by the MAC counter! Sheesh. Here we have the beautiful shygirl on the left, and creme cup on the right:




I love creme cup especially. It's very similar to angel, but I like the creamsheen texture so much more than the frost. And shy girl is a gorgeous light coral, perfect for summer!

Next, I picked up two things from this tiny little boutique that I don't even remember the name of (ooops). I got a blush called Hot Mama by TheBalm, and also The Lip Slip by Sara Happ.




This blush is so pretty! It is described as a dupe of NARS orgasm, so if you already own orgasm, maybe pass on hot mama. But, I don't own orgasm so I'm just going off of what I've been told, so maybe you do need them both. :) It is of course a peachy pink with gold shimmer throughout. Very pleased with this purchase! I've been using this almost every day since I bought it. The adorable packaging is a bonus as well.

The Lip Slip is probably the priciest lip balm I've ever purchased, it's a whoppin' 26 dollars. Better be amazing, right? Here are a few pics:






The texture of this stuff is insanely emollient, you barely touch your finger to it and you get so much product, it's very soft. It stays on the lips forever, and the smell/taste is very subtle..I wanna say it's got the *tiniest* bit of cinnamon to it or something? Can't quite place it. Anyway, I like it so far, but I can't tell you if I feel the pricetag is justified quite yet.

I have a few more bits but I think I'll save it for another day!


3 comments:

  1. ellamaria, i love your makeup collection. Hot mama blush is definitely a must have.

    ReplyDelete