Sunday, May 31, 2009

And you thought I was done...

with buying stuff at Victoria's Secret but I just couldn't stay away! :)

I went to another VS location and discovered that their stock was waaay better. So I got two things that I had been wanting for quite some time! I'm so happy I waited because 75 percent off is just amazing. Isn't it fun to get a bargain on something you've been eyeing for a while?

So, the first is the bare bronze radiant shimmer eye palette in the color amazon rainforest. I love the bare bronze collection they come out with every year. They re-launch some of the same products, but they change up a few things as well. One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes ever is from this collection (called heat mirage). But of course they discontinued it. For shame. Got a backup, though! Anyway on to the palette:

Cute packaging, eh?

With flash:
Without flash:

Aren't the colors just lovely? I'm so excited to put this to use!

Next up, I got the lovely whisper lipstick. From what I've heard, they use this color combined with ginger spice lipliner on the actual Victoria's Secret models. I LOVE how they do the models' makeup, so I want to try and mimic their look if I can. ;)
With flash:
Without flash:
Swatch:

So that does it! Sorry for the VS overload! Enjoy the remaining bit of the weekend before the dreaded Monday comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment